DAM site is your one-stop source for Mercury marketing materials
The new Digital Asset Management (DAM) system REPLACES THE CURRENT DOWNLOAD CENTER except for( Quicksilver and Uttern boats).
The DAM features several advantages:
- In addition to standard photos and logos, the DAM also includes videos
- Search capabilities are greatly enhanced, allowing you to search by keyword or phrase
- Navigation is structured by product line and family, making it quick and easy to access specific product families or lines, such as MerCruiser Axius assets or OptiMax Pro XS items.
- File types are set up as filters, giving you the option to view all the assets for a particular product or narrow your search to view only certain types of media - such as videos or photos.
- File sizes / resolutions and file types can be determined easily.
- Photos: Both high- and low-res - JPGHigh-res TIF
- Logos: Low-res PNG - High-res EPS - Illustrator vector
- Videos: Lightweight Flash - Both high- and low-quality Quicktime - Quicktime HD - Both high- and low-quality WMV - WMV HD
The download process is very simple and intuitive – similar to on-line shopping websites. The DAM gives you the option to download one item or select several assets at once. Simply select the assets you want to use, and download them yourself or send the ‘order’ to someone else – particularly handy if you have an outside agency that manages your website or print materials.
Create an account or sign in, it only takes a minute or two. Access the DAM: www.mercurymarine.com/images
All other categories are still available and kept up-to-date